Pages

Tuesday 26 July 2011

Some Positive Sleep News

Hallelujah!

Finally I feel I can stop complaining, at least for now, and celebrate that my wee girl seems to have worked out how to nap 2-3 times a day and also how to sleep through!  She was going every second night for a while and then last night and the night before she went through on her own!  (Obviously) She did wake once or twice but she went back to sleep all on her own with no intervention from Mummy or Daddy, I am very proud!

I am hoping it might long continue, and if it does, then maybe we can hold off on the sleep training!?

Well done little girl! Now if I can only work out why *I* couldn't sleep last night!

1 comment:

  1. Yay that is great! Well done Naomi! Now if you could just have a word with Kayleigh, she seems to have the nap thing sorted for now, but she still doesn't sleep through the night. In fact she has only slept through once in her entire life and that was way back in December!!!
    I am sooo jealous but I hope you enjoy catching up on some much needed sleep!

    ReplyDelete