Continuing our series we have the penultimate installment with seven things that Naomi has learned (don't forget she isn't even 20 weeks old yet!)
1. That "talking" to Mummy and Daddy gets you just as much attention as crying!
2. To roll over (though this one has not been mastered)
3. That her hands exist (this was a particularly cute phase to watch her through)
4. How to turn the page of a book
5. How to put a spoon in her mouth
6. How to laugh (adorable!)
7. How to crane her neck so she can see the TV from anywhere in the room!
Drop in tomorrow for the last in this series!